The most successful companies in the world have one thing in common – they highly value and use customer experience as their key differentiator from their competitors and driver of growth in today’s business environment. Customers are becoming more and more unpredictable, emotionally driven, and smart who to give their loyalty and money to.
One study conducted by Gartner shows that 80% of companies expect to compete mainly based on CX this year. Plus, customers who are loyal and support a brand over time, spend 67% more than new customers based on a report released by Edelman. Exciting right? If you want to learn more about the importance of customer experience, see these jaw-dropping statistics: https://blink-digital.com/?p=92
Both traditional and modern companies are transforming their ways to communicate and delight their customers. Let’s just say that the things we consider “impossible” in the past are now possible due to the rise of artificial intelligence, internet of things, machine learning, and other intelligent technologies. Factor in the fact that most consumers use their mobile phones to learn, purchase, and communicate with brands. Meaning, there are endless ways for your sales, marketing, and customer service departments (and more) to creatively establish that powerful connection with your customers having the right CX program.
We have organized some powerful CX quotes to inspire you and your organization to think differently about customer experience today.
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
- “The customer experience is the next competitive battleground.” – Jerry Gregoire
- “Every day were saying, ‘How can we keep this customer happy?’ How can we get ahead in innovation by doing this, because if we don’t, somebody else will.” – Bill Gates
- “Everything starts with the customer” – Louis XIV
- “The first step in exceeding your customer’s expectations is to know those expectations.” – Roy H. Williams
- “The purpose of a business is to create a customer who creates customers.” – Shiv Singh
- “Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.” – Steve Jobs
- “Make the customer the hero of your story.” – Ann Handley
- “Every contact we have with a customer influences whether or not they’ll come back. We have to be great every time or we’ll lose them.” – Kevin Stirtz
- “It’s easier to love a brand when the brand loves you back.” – Seth Godin
- “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “So, get to know your customers. Humanize them. Humanize yourself. It’s worth it.” – Kristin Smaby
- “Loyal customers, they don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.” – Chip Bell
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” – Jeff Bezos
- “Every great business is built on friendship.” – J.C. Penney
- “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” – Jeff Bezos
- “If you’re competitor-focused, you have to wait until there is a competitor doing something. Being customer-focused allows you to be more pioneering.” – Jeff Bezos
- “People don’t always remember what you say or even what you do, but they always remember how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- “Attention is the main asset in marketing.” – Toba Beta
- “The future of communicating with customers rests in engaging with them through every possible channel: phone, email, chat, Web, and social networks. Customers are discussing a company’s products and brand in real time. Companies need to join the conversation.” – Marc Benioff
- “I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.” – Elon Musk
- “You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology, not the other way around.” – Steve Jobs
Want to know how we can customize your customer experience? Blink is a customer experience company and we want to help you innovate your current customer journey by mapping it, streamline it using intelligent technologies like artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, machine learning, computer vision, beacons, and more. Most importantly, generate a personalized experience for each of your individual customers which will increase your mindshare and produce loyal and active customers and brand ambassadors who will share their great experiences about your business.
Spend 15 minutes with us to discover how we can generate the best customer experience for your business today. Talk to us. +63(2)6263205 | +63 945-500-3127 | or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.