As we keep on exploring why customer experience is the key driver of the world’s most successful companies, we have encountered some mind-blowing statistics about companies who are outperforming their competition by being customer obsessed! What we’ve found will truly inspire you to start and take your CX transformation journey to the next level. These figures will put into perspective just how vital running a customer experience program is to your company’s success.
- Gartner released a report that over 80% of organizations expect to compete mainly based on CX this year.
- Experienced-led companies have 1.6x higher brand awareness, 1.5x higher employee satisfaction, and 1.9x higher average order value. They also have 1.7x higher customer retention, 1.9x return on spend, and 1.6x higher customer satisfaction rates. A study released by Forrester.
- Customer Think, the world’s largest online community, released a survey result from customer experience team leaders. 100% of its respondents agreed that customer experience management cannot succeed without engaged employees.
- The same survey revealed that 97% of CX team leaders agreed that CXM is a business strategy for creating loyal customer relationships, and 89% said it includes an effort to improve customer satisfaction.
- Customer Think also released that 52% of CX professionals believe that CXM requires a chief customer experience officer to be successful.
- Adobe digital trends report that businesses classifying themselves as “very advanced” at customer experience are almost three times more likely than their peers to have exceeded their top 2018 business goals by a significant margin.
- Adobe digital trends also released a report that companies have a highly integrated, cloud-based technology stack to fuel their customer experience management strategies. And companies with a unified tech stack are 131% more likely to have significantly outperformed their top 2018 business goals
- In the same report released by Adobe digital trends, half of the companies said that they are planning to increase CX-related technology spending in 2019.
- To carry out a successful CX program, 55% of marketers are prioritizing more effective audience segmentation and targeting according to Adobe Digital Trends Report.
- By the year 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator and 86% of consumers are willing to pay more for great customer experience.
- According to Motista, Consumers with an emotional connection to a brand have a 306% higher lifetime value.
- Customers who are loyal and support a brand over time, spend 67% more than new customers based on a report released by Edelman.
Want to know how we can customize your customer experience? Blink is a customer experience company and we want to help you innovate your current customer journey by mapping it, streamline it using intelligent technologies like artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, machine learning, computer vision, beacons, and more. Most importantly, generate a personalized experience for each of your individual customers which will increase your mindshare and produce loyal and active customers and brand ambassadors who will share their great experiences about your business.
Spend 15 minutes with us to discover how we can generate the best customer experience for your business today. Talk to us. +63(2)6263205 | +63 945-500-3127 | or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.